Anna Corinna customer service

1. Just wondering if anyone has a CS contact for Anna Corinna that isn't an SA at the Foley+Corinna store in New York? I know the store sells mostly clothing, and I want to talk to someone specifically about her bags. I bought a steel mini city tote from the store a few weeks ago, and one of my pulls has mysteriously disappeared, so I wanted to ask if they have another one. Also, the bag has a few scratches on it, and I'd like to know how best to treat or erase them, if it's possible. I'm planning to spray it with Applegarde water repellant soon, but I heard you should treat scratches before you spray them, or else you won't be able to get rid of them later.

Does anyone know of a contact? Or do you think calling the store is best? I just don't want to get stuck with an SA who only knows about the clothes there and has no idea about their bag policy or their bag leathers.

Thanks everyone!

2. I called the F+C store awhile back just to ask about inventory and they seemed pretty knowledgable. I would just explain that you have a specific question about a bag first...

Let us know how it goes!