Ann Taylor

1. I think she makes good quality bags even though I've never had one. I have felt the leather and like her styles though. Anybody own one? I like this chocolate suede number. ann taylor bag.jpg
  2. I don't own one, but I have seen some really cute bags on the website. I have an Ann Taylor Loft right near me, I should start going there.
  3. I don't own that exact one, but I have a couple of Ann Taylor bags, and they are pretty tough. Its a bite hard for bags to keep up with me because I'm a big klutz.
  4. That makes me wanna buy it even more! LOL.:yes:
  5. I don't have any Ann Taylor bags, but the ones you posted look really great, I'll definately check them out next time I'm in the mall.
  6. Don't know much about the bags, but her clothes are fabulous........very classic and understated fashion. The bags should follow suit.
  7. Love the clothes (BTW, its a company - not a person) but not the bags or shoes. The shoes hurt my feet and the bags don't seem to hold up well (at least the two I've owned).
  8. I don't have any bags but have a lot of Ann Taylor shoes. They are pretty comfy for heels. Not sure about the bags but the shoes wear really well in my case. :flowers:
  9. :yahoo:The best petite clothes I've ever found and the bags aren't bad either(5' 1")