Scorah Pattullo Leather Ankle Boots
    scorah pattullo
    $510.00
    from Saks Fifth Avenue

Stella McCartney Ankle boots with sock
    Stella McCartney
    $635.00
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]I love ankle boots, I have the black Stella McCartney ankle boots featured.

Do you wear ankle boots ?

2. i like ankle boots, but just the plain ones....like the ferragamo or louboutine ones in the post above.

3. i like them, but you have to mkae sure you wear them right...some people wear them and they look awful.

4. i am a huge fan and even if i have just a pair, i'm planning to get more!!!!
    i love wearing mine with mini skirts or shorts, or skinny jeans....they're sexy!!!!
    i love the louboutin ones:love::love:

5. ankle boots are tricky to pull off. it takes the right outfit for sure. with the wrong one they can very easily make your legs look short. i'm really into the brian atwood style for fall. i've seen several fold down ankle boots- very late 80s and hot.

6. I have yet to see anyone wearing them to where they look good. Reminds me of the 1800s

7. Sorry, can't do it!

8. yes I love them! the 80s are back baby!

9. Online somewhere, I saw black Chanel ankle boots with huge white flowers on the front that were soooo darling. I would love to rock a pair of booties, but the cute ones I've seen have high heels and with my foot problems right now, I can only do midheel at best. Boo.

10. I personally don't care for them. And to me, you should have legs a mile and a half long to pull off the look. Otherwise, you may end up looking like a little troll in them. LOL!

11. I think they are kinda cute. I really like those Louboutins.

12. Yes, but I wear them with pants.

13. love em but only with jeans.

14. yes! they are so hot. I bought the platform prada ankle boots last fall and i wear them all the time! you'd be surprised how versatile they are. very comfy with jeans and pants, super cute with the right dress and amazing with tights and a short skirt. and not to mention always always chic.

those first louboutin ones look easy to wear and very classic. they'd last you a long long time...

15. i'll only wear them with jeans but that kinda defeats the purpose of the style since the jeans cover up the top of the boots.