animal print dresses

1. Does anyone know where I can find a animal print dress? I was thinking of a zebra print or a leopard print. Please let me know and thanks!!:smile:

2. Roberto Cavalli makes nice animal print dresses, if you can find a cheap one on eBay, his collaboration with H&M had some nice zebra and leopard print dresses that were made of silk.

Dolce and Gabbana also make nice animal print dresses. Are you looking for a particular designer brand, or just any animal print dress?

3. yea I was looking at the roberto cavalli ones i saw the D&G ones too but they were ok

4. Totally off-topic, but I love your Domo Kun signature! lol, it puts a huge smile on my face!.... is it a popular cartoon character or something??

5. I was also going to say the cavalli & H&M collection... check out eBay!

6. It's a Mascot for a Japanese TV station and then it became a cartoon character later lol. It's kind of popular but not everyone knows it.

7. how much are you looking to spend?

8. Well not much right now because I'm on a budget for school, but I was looking for one to wear on my birthday which is in September.

9. lol...it's such an adorable weird-looking agressive lil mascot! :wtf:

Anyways, back to the topic! :yes:

I personally own a couple of dresses from the Cavalli H&M collection (mad dash and grab on launch day), which is why I recommended them. They are quite good quality for H&M (100% silk, great detailing, and exquisite tailoring). Their sizes do run small, so be sure to get a bigger size than your usual H&M size.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Images from http://www.viewsource.com and http://www.myitthings.com)

He made the above dress in snow leopard print, and in zebra print. It's a halter babydoll style dress, with braided silk adjustable halter string ties (capped off with goldtone metal studs) that let's you adjust the amount of cleavage you want to show. The skirt is layered with ruffles...I like to throw on a black sweater overtop for a more casual look.

The other dress I got was a gold-brown leopard wrap dress. I find this has the most flattering cut, since it wraps around your figure and shows it off. The deep-V is too much for me, I usually pair it with a black tank top underneath. It has gold signature buttons running down its long-sleeves (couldn't find a pic online, PM me and I can get you a pic if interested).

:sweatdrop: Whew! A lot to type, but if you were considering those dresses, now you know how they fit and their details, lol :flowers:

Don't overpay too much on ebay for them.

Retail Babydoll dress = $119 CDN
    Retail Wrap dress = $149 CDN

10. I found a DVF BARCELONA PRINT WRAP DRESS @Nordstroms, IT REMINDS ME OF AN ANIMAL PRINT WITH BROWNS, BLACK AND TAN -LOVE IT.
    i DID FIND AN , SLEEVELESS WRAP COTTON LEOPARD ANIMAL DRESS FOR $8.00 @tjmaxx A FEW MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!

11. They don't have them on ebay anymore!! I should've bought the zebra one when I saw it on ebay. The leopard one is really cute too!

12. They pop up from time to time, check every once in a while.

A lot of sellers are participating in the Ebay strike right now, so there are less listings this week

13. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

there on www.asos.com

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

some ideas off revolveclothing.com