Ani bags?

Thanks, guys!
I ordered it yesterday at 11:58am and it was on my doorstep today when I came home at 5:09pm. Props to LunaBoston.

It's a fabulous bag, great quality and lovely leather. I love the adjustible strap (being the very soul of indecision...) The pockets on the side are large enough to fit a regular sized ipod and medium sized mobile phone together (in case anyone was wondering, b.c I was...)

The only thing I'm not sure about is the opening. It seems a bit narrow to get in and out of quickly, but I'm not sure. May have to play w. it a bit...

Here are the pics:
(medium ANI Cargo sac in Black)

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

Very nice! :smile: Thanks for the pics and hope you love it! I don't find it hard to get stuff in and out, but I think if you're trying to carry a folder or something it might be hard to quickly get it in and out. That was super fast shipping! Gotta check out lunaboston.

The bags look wonderful on you girls. They are simple and classy looking. I'm glad no one returned them and I hope you enjoy them for a long time to come! I'll have to keep this bag in mind for future purchases......

Air travel has become a major part of our society, with industries and individuals depending on air transport for their livelihood. But have you ever wondered what happens to the artifacts of our airborne culture when they're no longer needed? More..xrtst303a