Ani bags?

1. Anyone have any experience with Ani bags? Do they hold up well and are they light in weight? I'm thinking about the Nadia Medium City Sac. I like convertible bags that can be cross body or more like a tote. Any opinions or experiences with the line would be great! Thanks!

[​IMG] Click to Close Window [x]
  2. I have the bag in that color, and it's really great. Well- made and sturdy. It holds everything, the strap is easy to adjust. You won't be unhappy with the quality at all.
  3. Thanks for the response! Do you think it's a heavy bag?
  4. With the encouragement of MissLola, I just got the medium Cameron from JCMadison. I like it lots. It appears to be well made and doesn't seem too heavy to me. The owner of JCMadison told me that she has several. (Check Feng Junk, LunaBoston, and JC Madison.) You may also be able to buy directly from ((( anibags ))).
  5. I really like the purple though I pretty much like anything that's purple :p
  6. Thanks everyone! I just ordered one! I'll let you know when I get it. :smile: This purse ban thing is really really not working out for me. :p
  7. Got my bag! I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it though because one of the buckles lands right on my shoulder bone when it's at the shortest length, which is how I'll probably carry it most. Otherwise, it's a gorgeous bag!

Here are some pics!
    IMG_6895.JPG IMG_6886.JPG IMG_6879.JPG IMG_6882.JPG
  8. It looks great on you! I may have to start carrrying mine again. I love the purple too. It goes with everything!!
  9. Ani bags are great, I've had 2 Nadia bags. What's cool is, you deal with Ani directly when contacting She is a very sweet gal! I LOVE the purple. Makes me want another one!
  10. Love it on you! I think the leather looks really nice, ad even though purple isn't my bag. that purse uses the color well.
  11. It looks great on you so I hope you'll keep it!
  12. It really does look great on you.
  13. After hearing the great feedback from all you ladies, I took the plunge and ordered a medium Cargo sac from Luna Boston (using the grechen code, of course :smile: )

I chose ground shipping, and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If it makes it here, then shout out to LB for super fast service!

(passerby- thanks! b.c you suggested this one way back when I first posted on this forum!)
  14. I hope you love your cargo sack! I ended up keeping mine and it's great. It holds a ton and I love the bright pink interior lining. Let us know how you like it!
  15. And I think it was Passerby's post to you that got me hooked too. Still loving my medium Cameron from JCMadison.