Angelina’s Crazy Knife Sex

This 'news' is so old.

Why judge a grown woman by something she did in her teens?

I wonder how many of the 'judges' on here were good time girls back in high school? You wouldn't want to be judged by something you did when you were young & silly correct?

i do agree with BagAngel that if she wasnt a celebrity and adoption people found out she was carrying her husband`s blood in a vial and cut herself at the ripe age of 14 cos she was bored with regular sex, she wouldnt even get a dog from a shelter, yet alone a child .

also i dont understand how nobody seems to see through all that publicity around her ... i agree she used to be a UN goodwill ambassador and adopted Mad before she hooked up with Brad, but somehow this made news 700% less than now ...all that woohoo with her being the saint angelina and children savior started as a reaction from her pr to the "home wrecker" titles in mags and i dont believe in her being totally sincere in what she is doing. She was saying she wanted to give Pax some time to adjust to a new situation but the first thing we got after adoption were big interviews with covers and lots of photo sessions of her and the child ... good pr ...

Question: are you people saying that people who use cutting in bed shouldn't have children, or people who were cutters, period?

I think we were talking about adoption criteria. Domestic adoptions in the USA generally require some kind of psychological evaluation and also a look into the psychological history of the person adopting. One would assume that an admission to cutting, self inflicted violence and other psychological issues would present a hinderance to a regular person, like one of us, adopting a child. The point that has been made is that AJ uses these admissions to get publicity and is still able to adopt children anyway. To some of us, that seems pretty twisted.

I think we were talking about adoption criteria. Domestic adoptions in the USA generally require some kind of psychological evaluation and also a look into the psychological history of the person adopting.
Yes, obviously, but I personally know people that have a psychiatric history that have been able to adopt. People on this thread are not talking about adoption criteria, but their own personal feelings.

Yes, obviously, but I personally know people that have a psychiatric history that have been able to adopt. People on this thread are not talking about adoption criteria, but their own personal feelings.

uum i think i actually was talking about the adoption criteria here ...

"i do agree with BagAngel that if she wasnt a celebrity and adoption people found out she was carrying her husband`s blood in a vial and cut herself at the ripe age of 14 cos she was bored with regular sex, she wouldnt even get a dog from a shelter, yet alone a child ."

uum i think i actually was talking about the adoption criteria here ...

"i do agree with BagAngel that if she wasnt a celebrity and adoption people found out she was carrying her husband`s blood in a vial and cut herself at the ripe age of 14 cos she was bored with regular sex, she wouldnt even get a dog from a shelter, yet alone a child ."
I read your post. I already stated that people that have some sort of psych history are still able to adopt, so your lack of specificity lead me to believe that your comment wasn't based in fact (actual law), but something else.