Angelina’s Crazy Knife Sex

^^^AFAIK, sodomy laws were anti-homosexual laws.

Taken from Wikipedia:
Sodomy laws can be found around the world. Today, consensual homosexual acts between adults are illegal in about 70 out of the 195 countries of the world

My personal policy has always been "thats an exit not an entrance"....:roflmfao:
Lets get back to how Angie likes to slice up her lovers....

She is a disgusting perverted mess that should never have been allowed to adopt children!
What a twisted home to bring children into! I have no respect for Brad at all being with this woman!

Children do not see what goes on in the bedroom between parents (or they shouldn't) and as long as the activity is legal, consenting I see no reason to judge. It doesn't reflect on the person as a parent. It's not as though she would do this in front of the children. It's funny that she is only celebrity that I see ALWAYS with her kids. Sounds like a good mom to me.

My main issue with this phrase is that someone on this forum might particiate in those sort of activities and this might be offensive to them...

We all know Angelina can be crazy and hard core! I do believe she is a somewhat troubled person. And I can't say I agree with her practices but it is her choice! I'm just surprised she is so open about it, did she recently admit to this or was this in a past interview from a while ago?

It is my personal opinion, isn't that why these threads are started so we can all make honest comment?
I think anyone who has to cut themselves at such an early age to get bigger thrills & who has no discretion whatsoever has to be disturbed & is hardly stable & certainly isn't setting an example for children.
You refer to anal sex, I believe that is illegal so if it were known that a couple were practising this would they be allowed to adopt as "criminals"?

Wow!:wtf: So... how do you feel about homosexuals???

Children do not see what goes on in the bedroom between parents (or they shouldn't) and as long as the activity is legal, consenting I see no reason to judge. It doesn't reflect on the person as a parent. It's not as though she would do this in front of the children. It's funny that she is only celebrity that I see ALWAYS with her kids. Sounds like a good mom to me.

My main issue with this phrase is that someone on this forum might particiate in those sort of activities and this might be offensive to them...
I am not arguing that the children might see this (there is always the risk of this) although I am sure at some stage they will ask her about all her scars & read her publicised articles/interviews. I am merely stating that I think she is some what mentally unstable.
I am not the only person on this thread that thinks it is weird behaviour.

It is not my intention to offend anyone but the fact that they might behave in this strange manner would be alien to me & as I replied previously that is my personal opinion which I believe one can voice on a thread that by it's very existence invites comment.

Angelina is beautiful in that photo! As for what people do in their private bedrooms I figure it's none of my business. If it's two consenting adults and no one is complaining then what's so bad about it?
People do all types of things behind closed doors. If they enjoy themselves let it be.

There was also another part of this interview where AJ said she was highly sexual in kindergarten, and would play "making out" games with boys, even getting naked with them.

Aside from the sex thing-she long has been rumored to be a "cutter" and self-mutilation is considered a sign of mental/emotional illness.

When John Voigt made his plea about AJ that caused her to cut him off (no pun intended)-I thought he was so wrong. But he may have been privy to some serious issues. As "strong" as she seems she's also at the least mentally fragile, and with all that has happened in 2 years-3 kids, mother's death, death threats, being labeled a home wrecker, media backlash-I wish her mental wellness for the sake of her children.

Knife play is just one more thing that falls under BDSM. It's actually not THAT unusual, i have a couple friends into it.. The cuts made aren't typically deep enough to scar..