Angelina’s Crazy Knife Sex

1. [​IMG]

When I want to spice up my sex life I’ll usually go to buy a nice little negligee, or maybe a video or a toy In my experience, that kind of stuff usually works and is harmless enough (ish :p

Angelina Jolie, the woman who has been voted the Sexiest Woman Alive in countless of publications that sit next to my boyfriend’s bed, has a more risque approach. She uses knives during sex to cut herself or her partner.
    Knives. In bed. With naked dangling body parts that can get hurt easily. In the words of my dear little sister who lives in Chicago: *****, please:
    Here’s the article from English newspaper Metro on how she told OK! Magazine that sex got boring for her when she was all of fourteen years old, so she felt she needed to kick her sex life up a notch:
    She said, “I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn’t feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back. We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I’d cut myself. I have a lot of scars. It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened.

Now I see what John Voight was trying to say when he said she needed “help”. Angelina, a word if I may: Sex is supposed to feel good; it’s not supposed to hurt! Spanking? Good, if not arousing if you aren’t smacked too hard. Pulling hair–it hurts sometimes, but again, mildy amusing. Taking a switchblade to your man like you’re trying to steal his wallet? NOT GOOD.

2. Oh my goodness...why would someone with 4 kids put this kind of info out there for everyone to read?
  3. This sounds so disturbed.
  4. :wtf: *Shudders*
  5. YOooouuuuuccccchhh
  6. :wtf:
  7. Angie has talked about using knives in the bedroom for years. I remember her saying that she and her first husband (the Johnny guy) did that as well. I think she even married Johnnie while wearing a white shirt of his with his name in blood on it. Something like that anyway. She's beautiful but odd in my opinion.
  8. Ay m!erda!

9. i wonder if she cuts brad?

10. I hope not :nuts: unless... he likes it. Cant imagine though !:push:
  11. I've heard of this practice before. It's really not so weird. A fair amount of people enjoy some kind of pain in conjunction with pleasure.
  12. Edgeplay.

13. :yes: and that's all I am going to say on that! LOL
  14. ^^I agree. I personally would never do anything like that but if that is what her and her partner likes then that is up to her. I always liked how she was open about her sexuality. Women shouldn't be ashamed of it. Maybe she made one person sitting at home feel that finally someone understand. I love aj!!!
  15. ^^^ Gulp !! :nuts:

Hmm... I whipped cream and melted chocolate fan meself :supacool: