Angelina Jolie Bag

1. Anyone know who the designer is?
    AJolie bag.jpg
  2. no idea - nice though!!!
  3. No idea, she looks great though! bump!
  4. The one Angelina is carrying is the Botkier Sasha Duffle in black. I have the same one in pudding, and I love it! As for Brad's, I don't know.
    Hope this helps :smile:
  5. I love Brad's overnighter, anyone know who makes that?
  6. She's been seen carrying that Sasha Duffle all over.

Here it is at the Blue Bee
    . It is a great bag for a working mom!

CathyMD, when are you going to post modelling pics! Are exams over yet? ;)
  7. Yes they are, and I think I figured out how to post pics! I will post them asap :smile:
  8. I have been dying for the Botkier Sasha Duffle in Black since their release! I was going to purchase it a few months back but decided to wait for the sample sale which recently passed. Unfortunately since that bags been selling out fast they had absolutely none at the Botkier sale. Instead I snagged the Large Bianca in Gold for $100. I'm going to order the bag before they start shipping out the pre-orders on their website. :yahoo:
  9. Melinda08, where did you hear that they are selling out fast? Just curious about the gossip....
  10. That bag is pretty, but I really don't like this couple!
  11. both bags are so cute. Nice to angie in a color other than black. she looks great.
  12. Hi, does anyone have the Sasha duffel that doesnt have the "encompassing" zipper seen at the top of Angelina's bag?
  13. Bump
  14. I guess Dolce & Gabbana.
  15. Gung--could you clarify your question? I'm not sure what you mean--are you asking for something like the Sasha duffle without a zipper?