Andrew Marc Sample Sale

1. Hello, I know the andrew marc sample sale is coming up in the city next week, does anyone know the exact dates and times? Thanks​

2. From

Andrew Marc Yearly Sample Sale
    ( Start: 11/3/2007 End: 11/11/2007 )

[​IMG]Recognized by the fashion elite as a leading designer of leather and outerwear apparel, Andrew Marc is hosting its yearly sample sale - a New York tradition. Andrew Marc’s collection features tremendous savings on the hottest women's, girls (sizes 4-14), men's, and boys (sizes 8-20) leather and luxury fabric outerwear apparel. Also, find a great selection of their women’s luxury leather handbags, men’s accessories collection, and so much more all at up to 65% off retail prices. Price points include:
    • Men’s lamb leather jacket now $349, orig. $700
    • Women’s 40" shearling toscana coat now $699, orig. $1,895
    • Women’s medium leather satchel now $259, orig. $550
    • Girls 18.5" down jacket with removable fur trim hood now $89, orig. $225
  3. went to this today.. found an AWESOME bag.. and there are lots of great things there.. some are one of a kind

4. Where is the location? thanks. Credit cards and/or cash?
  5. <TABLE id=ctl00_Body_Sale_BorderTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: silver 1px solid; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: silver 1px solid; WIDTH: 250px; BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1px solid; HEIGHT: 225px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 background=/Media/Sale/sale_poll_bg.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Location:</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap bgColor=#ffffff>401 7th Ave. - Penn Plaza Pavilion
    Next to Hotel Pennsylvania
    (btwn 32nd & 33rd St.)
    St. Level Entrance on 7th Ave
    New York, NY 10001
    (212) 840-1800
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Payment Type:</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Cash/MC/VISA/AMEX - No Checks

6. Penn Plaza.. pretty much across the street from Penn station.. on the corner of 33rd and 7th.. I walk by the damn place every morning.
  7. I went yesterday at about 12:30pm. The place was nearly empty - but there were certainly some good deals to be had.
  8. ??? empty?

There was a small table up front that had a few bags on it.. and then if you walked back furhter in ther was a whole corner dedicated to bags... there were TONS of coats.. I was there around 1ish...
  9. I should have said there were more staff on hand than shoppers. Didn't have to fight for the mirrors at all.