Andrea...Yay or Nay

1. I can't figure out how I really feel about the Andrea...help me decide about her.:s

2. I like the details when I look at it online but IRL not so impressed...also a bit too big for my tastes.

3. she is HEAVY in leather

Coach - COACH ANDREA SATCHEL

I tried this on at Nordstrom in white leather...gorgeous...but soooo heavy.

and BULKY in canvas (is this one considered the Andrea too?)

Coach - HAMPTONS STRIPE SATCHEL

I loved this bag online...and it IS pretty in person, but way too bulky for me...does not sit on my shoulder and is just ginormo to be a "crook of the arm" bag.

4. I like the look of the bag but have found the satchels way too heavy for me. The leather on Coach bags are yummy but heavy; this is why I go for the shoulder bags whenever I am looking at Coach. Just my opinion.

5. I think it is lighter than the Legacy Line Bags though. I haven't used mine yet.

6. I have seen the Andrea Satchel in my boutique and I can't I like it, in fact I don't like it at all.
    Save your money. Coach is coming out with new stuff in May.

7. I have to agree with the majority here. I bought the Andrea during the last PCE and promptly returned it. It was pretty nice in the catalog but IRL not so nice. Way to big and boxy for my taste. It was also quite heavy.

8. I think that it will be at the outlets if we all just hold off for a little while. I think that the price is a little too high for what it is.

9. My brother-in-law just bought this for my sister for her birthday because the bag and her share the name. Well after she got it, she realized it is way too big for her needs, so they returned it and she got 2 other Coach bags in its place. So jealous! All I want is the optic signature satchel!!

10. It looks too plain for me...so I would vote for a nay :smile:

11. I am glad I saw this thread, as I was thinking about it for the PCE

12. It's really pretty, but it's HUGE!!! To say that I'm short is an understatement, and I am by no means "small", but I am finding myself liking big bags and this one would be entirely too big for me.

13. Like big bags. But no-no for the rivets.

14. i vote yay! its cute

15. I haven't seen it IRL, but we do share a name so I think I might be obligated to like it!:p