Andrea Brueckner Luxembourg Satchel

Has anyone dealt with Summer Blue before? I got my order confirmation but nothing else. And when I go to my acct it says No orders have been made. These sales make me leery because sometimes they tell you have the bag and then it gets cancelled soon after. I know I got the last one so I am antsy. I am not returning my Mini until I am sure this one is coming and I only have 7 days to get the Mini returned for a money refund. I wrote to Summer Blu. They said they answer 24/7. Yes, they do....with an automated letter saying they will answer you as soon as possible :sad:

I have the shopper in red! I absolutely love it, and it fits perfectly over my shoulder.

oooh... my current red bag i have is a faux-leather thing i bought in my early uni days and so i figure its definitely time to upgrade!

still debating whether i should get the patent leather version tho... is it bad to have 2 bags of the same style but different colour?

Ugh how frustrating for you! Are you going to post pics of the mini you got?

Here are a few. I just got it out of it's box so you could see the size perspective. I laid a regular sized paperback next to it for reference. If I put the book inside of it, it takes up one whole side practically. But if you forget the size and look at the leather and style, it's truly lovely. The leather has such neat graining to it. I can't wait to get the bigger one!

Lux1.JPG

Lux2.JPG

Lux3.JPG

Has anyone dealt with Summer Blue before? I got my order confirmation but nothing else. And when I go to my acct it says No orders have been made. These sales make me leery because sometimes they tell you have the bag and then it gets cancelled soon after. I know I got the last one so I am antsy. I am not returning my Mini until I am sure this one is coming and I only have 7 days to get the Mini returned for a money refund. I wrote to Summer Blu. They said they answer 24/7. Yes, they do....with an automated letter saying they will answer you as soon as possible :sad:

Any luck with a response from summerblu? I'm waiting for them to respond to one of my emails about international orders. I even tried calling them, but i'm not sure if they're open yet ... what time is it in miami at the moment? I didn't quite get it if they have DST?

I did hear from them on Saturday. They just said my order was settled and was shipping out on Monday. Last night I got the shipping tracking info. I just sent my Mini back to Feng Junk a few hours ago. They were very nice and offered to order me a large Saddle colored bag but I declined. After all, I got the large one at SummerBlue for 100.00 cheaper than the small and Feng Junk.

I know this is a rather old thread, but the title says it all. I just received a Luxembourg satchel in grape from Funkylala today. I got it for $202 because there were a couple of scratches on the back. Well, a little Doc Marten's Wonder Balsam and guess what, they're gone! It is a rather small bag, but it should be just fine for running around town when I don't want to carry one of my larger Belen Echandia's or even my The Sak convertible satchel. The price was pretty darn good too! Photos later!