Andrea Brueckner Hamptons Overnighter

1. Anyone have one? I'm contemplating getting one. Love the shape and seems like it will be a super roomy every day bag. Anyone seen one IRL? Pros? Cons? Thanks :smile:

2. I have one that I've been meaning to sell - it's a great bag, REALLY roomy though! I think it looks best if you have a lot of stuff inside (since it'll be more full) but it holds its boxy shape pretty well even when empty. The leather is a nice thick leather that is still pretty flexible. I really like it but I think it is way too big for me for my daily life (I only carry a wallet and keys and think it would be weird to hear it shifting back and forth in this big bag). Here are some pics of me wearing it, I'm 5'4" 115 lbs for reference. It might work for you if you carry a lot more things with you every day, otherwise you might think it's too large like I did.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. sailornep5- Thank you so much for sharing pictures and all the info about the bag! I think it looks so cute on you! You've definately convinced me I need one :smile: I'm about your same size- so it's good to see that, while it is big, it doesn't totally overwhelm your frame. Love that the shorter straps will fit over the shoulder if I don't want to use the longer strap. I currently use a HH Havana Hobo- which is rather huge (though less structured) and don't feel it is too big, so I would think this bag would be okay. Plus- I do tend to carry tons of stuff (way more than I ever use in a given day!). Good to know it will hold its shape well. Good luck selling it on eBay- I know people are snatching them up! Thanks again for your review :smile:

4. I've been wondering about this beautiful bag. I'm glad to see a photo IRL and that the question was asked and answered. Thanks!