Andre Bocelli ~

1. Hi everyone!

I’m very excited; I just purchased Andre Bocelli concert tickets for his performance in December (in Hollywood, Florida). I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of what songs will be song, etc? I tried to find the program guide online but can’t seem to locate it.

If someone saw him perform this year and could give me a review it would be fantastic! :okay:
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! Where is he playing in Hollywood?? (hard rock would be a fun venue...) let me know!
  3. He is FANTASTIC!! Love-Love-Love him. I would not want to give you the rundown as you have to experience without any prior input.

I can just say that I promise you a wonderful evening filled with a voice from heaven. Enjoy!!
  4. Hah!! Sunshine we had the same thought
  5. Sunshine, pre-sale tickets went on sale today. He's going to be in Hollywood, Florida December 11th and December 12th. The tickets are going super fast! They range from $100 - $500. The Hard Rock venue is set up so there aren't really any "bad seats" and there isn't an obstructive view in the house.

I love him too! This will be my first time seeing him. I think I'm going to cry the entire time.

ama, you and my husband think alike! He told me I should go with no expectations (aside from it being amazing) and that will be the best way. But I'm so anal...I want to see if he'll be singing any of my favorites. :smile:
  6. OMG i better not even let my mother read this because she will be so jealous!! She is obsessed with Andrea Bocelli!! lol...
  7. Never have seen him in concert but I love his music. Have Fun!!!
  8. What a fantastic voice.....
    HAve a great time !!!!