And you thought the LV Wedding was horrible, well.....

Well said taygalchi and Newgrlonthebloc!I am too tired to embark on a "No Justice No Peace" tirade in response to that ignorant "ghetto," but I am glad to see that you're holdin' it down :rant:

It's quite obvious that the others within the thread are going out of their way to 'ignore' the comments. At least it's good to know what type of individuals you are dealing with on this board. I can not stand ignorance. Surely you can comment on those clothes because they are tacky but to call these girls ghetto and all types of other names. Totally tacky and you can really see who is 'ghetto' or trailer trash on this board actually.Did you also see that there was another 'ghetto' comment and also a comment made in reference to someones alter ego 'Rickwana??'
They think it's funny....Oh well, you can't change what it in an ignorant persons heart or mind.

I was avoiding this thread because I had a feeling it would get ugly, but keep in mind that lots of people read the first post and click on "comment" without reading the whole thread, so please don't make a generalization about "individuals you are dealing with on this board."

It looks like those girls are just having fun. :sad:

It's quite obvious that the others within the thread are going out of their way to 'ignore' the comments. At least it's good to know what type of individuals you are dealing with on this board. I can not stand ignorance. Surely you can comment on those clothes because they are tacky but to call these girls ghetto and all types of other names. Totally tacky and you can really see who is 'ghetto' or trailer trash on this board actually.Did you also see that there was another 'ghetto' comment and also a comment made in reference to someones alter ego 'Rickwana??'
They think it's funny....Oh well, you can't change what it in an ignorant persons heart or mind.

I don't think that people are going out of their way to ignore comments, they are simply keeping this thread on topic. If you have issues with someone's post, I think it is better to address your issues with that person via PM.

In regards to the original topic, I think those dresses are fabulously tacky! The girls pictured look like they are having the time of their lives, so more power to them!! I don't think they care one bit what anyone else thinks about them. I wish I had the confidence to show up somewhere wearing something so loud and out there!

I was avoiding this thread because I had a feeling it would get ugly, but keep in mind that lots of people read the first post and click on "comment" without reading the whole thread, so please don't make a generalization about "individuals you are dealing with on this board."

It looks like those girls are just having fun. :sad:

I will stick to my comment because my comment (s) were directed toward only a couple of people---NOT EVERYONE in the thread---but a couple who blatantly made questionable comments. At any rate---if they are ignorant my comments here won't change them.

I even stated that the girls looked extremely tacky because they do but the way they look has nothing to do with them 'being ghetto or living in a ghetto'.
While I've never lived in a ghetto and have always lived in upper class areas I still never look down on those who do have to live there and I also know that most people in the ghetto don't carry themselves in a tacky manner and I never assume that someone resides there based on their skin color or how they are dressed. Again, I've seen tacky even in my upper class areas--on people of all races.

End of thread for me...

EW

the sad thing is that they probably paid more than 150 to a taylor to make the outfits and if you add that up they could had bought an authentic LV bag since they most likely own fake one's here's my 1 star...

I agree with some of the others. Calling these girls 'Ghetto' was a little over the top because we do not know these girls enough to judge them. Just because they dont have a good dress sence or are maybe having a laugh...it doesnt mean they are ghetto. I know alot of people who wear tacky clothes but they do not come from the ghetto. Sorry if this offends anyone but we welcome everyone here...even 'Ghetto' queens lol :flowers: