And the winners are....!!!!

1. After hours of counting all the candy we used (literally it took me hours and a stomach ache afterwards) we came up with 32 York Peppermint Pattie's, 175 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, and a whopping 2201 M&M's. Add these together and our total was 2408! We had one person who was just one under the total (and an unfortunate who was one over!). Ayla is our grand prize winner, who will be receiving the Chanel Classic Flap Bag. Our second place winner, Chessmont, will be receiving a $1000 gift card to Hayden Harnett. And our third place winner is Celia who has won the stunning blue Adriana Castro Crocodile Zippered Wallet sponsored by Lux Couture.

Thank you to everyone who signed up! We will be posting our January giveaway later today.:yahoo:
  2. Congrats! :smile:
  3. oh congrats ladies!! :yahoo::yahoo: dont forget to show us photos when your prizes arrive!

heres hoping the new year brings everyone good health and happiness!

and thanks to megs and vlad and all the mods for keeping tpf going and doing these awesome giveaways!
  4. Oh... I wanted to check how close I was to the real number, but the thread is gone? I know I was off, but not off by as much as I thought... Still by I think 200 or so though! Those darn m and ms! LOL

Congrats to the winners!
  5. Congrats!!

What a great competition!
  6. Ohhhhhhhhh congrats to all the lucky winners!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:::heart:
  7. Congrats to the winners!!!!
  8. yay! :yahoo:congrats to the winners!:tup:
  9. Congrats to the winners!
    *tries to get green paint off her face* :p
  10. congrats to the winners! can't wait to see photos!!!
  11. Congrats to the winners!!! Enjoy your new goodies.
  12. Congrats to the Winners!!!
  13. woohooo, well done ladies, you won some amazing gifts there :biggrin:
  14. congrats!
  15. So, who ate all the m&m's? Was it Vlad or Megs?

I think the next contest should be: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

How many Ikea meatballs does it take to...

Congrats to the winners!!!!!!!