1. I went to the outlet today!! Tanger outlets in riverhead... wasnt that great for coach, but everything else, OMG!!!

the coach outlet had a lot of basic outlet stuff.. not much else!!

But, I knew I would found laced duffles that I adore, but never imagined i would find a XL one!!

This is HUGE!! I mean, I can fit my laptop in it, standing up, and the laptop is 13x9!! with a case its like 14x10!! this thing still got space for 2 more laptops!! i am so happy!!

I also found out the outlet upstate has the comic book keyfob for 39, so i am going to buy the new one and return the old one, which i bought for 100, and save 41 bucks!! so i really only paid like 100 for my new duffle!!:yahoo:

2. Your new duffle is super cute! Love the lacing on the front! Congrats!
  3. I've not seen that style - very unique! I love big north/south bags. Beautiful choice :yes:
  4. I've never seen it in the XL size before. Cute:heart:
  5. me either!! it is cuter in person!! the pics kinda make it look normal!! it is a rich black and pebbled leather and its huge!! and its pretty!!
  6. I really like the cris-cross details, looks great!
  7. I was looking through the lace up duffles at the Jeffersonville, OH outlet, with the hopes of finding a xl, but no luck. You're so LUCKY!!!!! Congrats!!!!!:yahoo:
  8. Looks great! Duffels are hard not to love they fit everything, look great, and are so comfy.
  9. That's a really nice bag. It looks great on you. Congrats on your great find. I am a DUFFLE LOVER also. I have one in camel and white signature/gold.
  10. WOW! I love it! What a great find!
  11. So cute it looks great on you!!!
  12. thanks guys!!! hell_lo_kitty you will find one if u want one!! i always wanted one but found one!! u should go to a less popular outlet... mine had a couple left of them and no one was bothering them!!!
  13. Yay, Katrynar. You got it!!
    I know what you mean about the pics we post never seem to give a bag justice. They are always so much more beautiful IRL.
    Awesome bag and price!
    I love my duffle too:heart::heart::heart:
  14. Congratulations! That looks like another perfectly "katrynar" bag! Enjoy it!
  15. lol thanks stinkymonkey and entheos!!