ANATOMY OF A GIANT RTT: ICB'S guide to the DAY OFF...

1. So here's my latest purchase (also finally got the Marigold Makeup clutch from Bal NY but I haven't received in the mail yet - it was mailed last week).

The RTT (Reduction du Temps de Travail)...also this is the bag that is being referred to as the DAY OFF style ($1865, Giant hardware only)...

Bal NY is sold out of it (they had it in Sienna w/ GGH but said they will be getting more) so I had to purchase it from Neiman Marcus (bad ICB!!! :smash:) since I need it specifically for tomorrow.

Easily one of my most FUNCTIONAL bags - I love the wide opening and just the overall size (it's between a WORK and a WEEKENDER).

I'm in the middle of a project but just wanted to share,
    so here are some pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Comparison pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. The gang in a latest group shot (Ms. Grass Green Brief will be leaving us this afternoon to a nice Balenciaga loving home, we all wish her the best! :crybaby:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. HOLY!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::love::heart: I am floored!!! :nuts:Such an amazing style!!! How are the handles? Do they seem any bigger then then the weekender~ or the same size?~ or could you compare them to the work handles? Thanks!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!! :yahoo:CONGRATS!!!!!!:yahoo:

5. WOW.... just WOW! That is beayootiful! How about modeling pics? I'd love to see the proportions of th e RTT when worn.

Conrats! Is this one a keeper?

6. Great photos (as always - you're the best). I'd like to see some modeling pics too. ICB, is the bag very heavy? Would someone likely get tired of carrying it when it contains items? I'm always worried about hurting my back if the weight of the bag causes me to feel lopsided.

7. Great comparison pictures! I had no idea it was so close to the Brief in size. I can see how it will work out so much better for you than the Brief, though. It's a beautiful bag; congratulations!

8. IT IS GORGEOUS!!! i love the color and the style! it looks to be only slightly bigger than the brief?? i *love love* ocean with GSH!

congratulations!! :biggrin:

9. OMG, GORGEOUS! I LOVE that combo with the SGH! Wow...I had no idea it was so close in size to the brief. That's an incredible bag...and a beautiful addition to your family! Congrats!

10. Beautiful color, leather and bag, ICB! CONGRATS on a great addition to your fabulous collection :tup:

11. Love the new bag, ICB and your collection is just amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

12. :yahoo:Congratulations ICB:yahoo:

It's gorgeous and I love the size. So, is it pretty much the same as the brief only wider and a bit longer??

Thanks for the fantastic comparison pictures. :smile:

13. Gorgeous!! I love blue!! I just want to sleep on top of all your balenciaga bag.... hehe... =) Thanks for the info!!

14. Holy Moses Boyfriend! That is the most gorgeous bag that I have seen in a LONG time. Congrats! SO, what's tomorrow?????

15. Gorgeous! Apparently the confusion that NM would not have these bags was due to the name they're using??? I love the style. Now I see how it differs from the Step. The Step is most likely smaller than the Brief, and looks more "rigid" than the RTT. The bottom definitely seems wider on the Step. Anyway, ICB, what a beautiful bag. :tup::heart: