ANATOMY OF A CLUTCH: in coral blue's guide to the Oval, Make up, and Giant Traveler..

:sos: I now need a make up!!!

ICB your 'Anatomy of's....' are wicked :devil: but the kiss of death:death: on my wallet!! (A bbag wallet of course.)

LOL. It's funny how you suddenly NEED it. I'm on the waitlist for the Marigold Make Up. I saw the Vermillion at Bal NY yesterday and it is gorgeous!

I'd like to compare it to my Ipod...I didn't really feel the need to buy one but now that I have one I keep wondering to myself "how in the world did I live for so long without one of these?"

Incoral- this is so off topic, what digital camera are you using? Your photos are fabulous.

Here's what it looks like (sorry it's reversed, taken from my mac cam thingy)...

Photo6.jpg

CANON SD800 IS (7.1 mega pixels) - that's what it says, hopefully that helps.

I love this camera, all the photos are so crisp and nice. :yahoo:

I've got pics comparing my sandstone parttime and sandstone city. You are welcome to use those in your parttime/city comparison. Unfortunately, I didn't take measurements before I sold the city. But, the pics are nice. They are in a thread I had posted a few weeks ago.

Someone actually PM'ed me about comparing Part Time and City, unfortunately I can't remember who.

Thanks CIRCOIT! I'll look for your thread.

I love this thread, you did an EXCELLENT job, put all SA's to shame in my opinion. Your photos are SO crisp, thats why I had to ask. Thank you Thank you. NOw in addition to my list for an oval, a GH brief, and a GH day, I have to add your camera!
thanks

Incoral- Do you have the grass green brief and sandstone work? I am debating a grass green or acquamarine GH brief, am curious of what it looks like in green since all I seem to see at a boutique closest to me is marine, anthracite, and white. Could you snap a pic of the green and the sandstone? thanks

Incoral- Do you have the grass green brief and sandstone work? I am debating a grass green or acquamarine GH brief, am curious of what it looks like in green since all I seem to see at a boutique closest to me is marine, anthracite, and white. Could you snap a pic of the green and the sandstone? thanks

I'll have to take pics of Sandstone and Grass later...for now, here's an older pic of my Grass Brief...

IMG_0172.jpg

ohhhh thats very nice, all of them! I like the grass green brief! And of course all the others too! A friend of mine from London has hunted down an oval, they have ink, bluet, emerald and rust.....was wanting a white, lilac, or greige....

Thanks to incoralblue~~~due to ur thread here, it makes me want to get an oval clutch too.....guess wat, i have jus purchase an 06 INK oval clutch and i'm excited over it.....ehhehehe

Celia, my goodness, you're on a roll woman!

You got an Ink Oval!!?? Congrats!!!!! Please post us pics when you get it:smile: You'll LOVE it, Enjoy!

Actually, this thread is making me want a Greige Oval...like yours, Incoral! Your threads are always so muc fun to read with all those drool worthy crisp pics!!! but really, really, really dangerous:graucho:

yes "bluet" or "blue jeans". She also found a greige as well. What do I get? leaning to greige (ALL DUE TO YOUR PHOTOS THANK YOU), have never seen the bluet-or wait is that corflower?

So confused, just when I got down to what i want my brief and day in now another dilemma.