Anastasia Beverly Hills

I use the Anastasia stencil kit myself at home. I know that the way she does eyebrows is by the book the way we were taught in Cosmetology school, which is a good thing. Good luck-you should have fabulous results!

MAKE that appointment! You won't be sorry. I get my brows done at Anastasia's Beverly Hills salon by Carolina. She is soo good. All of Anastsia's "girls" all train under her to perfect their technique.

Coachwife- let us know how it turns out!!!

I need to find someone great to do my eyebrows. Mine aren't thick at all, and really don't need much work, but I want them to be perfectly shaped by someone who knows what they are doing.

I may do a before and after photo. The first and last time they were shaped was by my friend when I was 14. That was 31 years ago!

^ I love Anastasia! She used to do my brows when I lived in LA. She started at this salon Juan Juan and was SOOOO popular she opened her own place. I live in Chicago now and the girl who does my brows was trained by Anastasia. She uses the same process, wax and pluck, and is marvelous. DO IT! They don't do cookie cutter, they do what is best for your face. I don't let anyone else near my brows.

Me too - I saw her at Juan Juan too! I miss those days. It is amazing how successful she became - I mean, I never would have doubted her.

Anyone who wants to see her new she books out three to four months in advance or you can wait as a walk in.

There are now Anastasia trained eyebrow techs working at Nordstrom in Seattle. If any Seattle ladies are reading, TONI at the downtown store is excellent. I've been seeing her for about six months and my brows have never looked better.

I'm glad I caught this......I have an appointment with her tomorrow....Toni is the one that is doing the downtown location.......
I'll post a before and after (if I remember to!)

I ended getting an appt today and it looks beautiful....will post pics asap but Microsoft Vista is not allowing me to update my pictures :sad:
will do it soon...............
anastasia ladies do a awesome job and they don't hawk their products either..........

I just learned that there is an Anastasia salon in La Jolla, CA in the village (San Diego). It is funny I walk by that salon all the time and didn't even notice. I walked in today to have a look see and get a brochure. I'd love to see before and after pics though.