ANANTOMY OF The Brief, The Afternoon, The Mid-Afternoon modeling pics, style info

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
OK, well maybe not kill, but grovel, a lot.
Someone needs to head on over to Bal NY and take some pics for us:yes: That would be so cool!

Anyone know what the dimensions are?

Oh to be stuck in the sticks in Canada:censor:

Oh God Fayden, I love you! Can you "stuff" the bag a bit? Put it on your shoulder? On your arm? See if there's a dark coffee and note in great detail the leather please? Oh please?
I wish I could go too:smile:

I'm concerned that it looks a bit too structured - like the mid-afternoon. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to go for the Brief style or the Work style w/the Giant hardware.????!!

BTW, here's a link to the TFS thread w/pics of several styles including someone holding the Brief w/Giant hardware (originally posted here on TPF but conveniently displayed all together on TFS):

(scroll to the bottom)
the Fashion Spot - Fashion Industry Forums- The NEW Everything Balenciaga Thread

Hi friends,
in Italy the Balenciaga models more popular are the City, the first and the part-time. After Christmas I bought a Mid afternoon because I love the size, the line of design and the rounded profile. What do you think about? Is in your country polular like the others?
Thank you!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
Ps....if you look at the front tassel you can see that is more short than other.....today my lovely black cat "pilou" was playing with it...and it is broken!!!! :cursing:

Attachments

• ma1.JPG
    ma1.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 433
Simofirst, I, for one, love the Mid-A...in fact, I have posted recently on another thread, I think this style will be my next BBag acquisition :yes:

I do have a question though for you or anyone else that might know...do the 07 Mid'As come with the Giant Hardware? Or, just with the regular hardware?

Does ANYONE know? Does ANYONE have pics?? I'm dying to know b/c I really want a vert gazon or blue de france in the bag with GH....

Yea, I've seen the brief and am definitely considering it as well....just curious as to the Mid A in particular...hmmmm....:shame:
Dear Larnette, I love my Mid-aft because the design is pretty, brief is nice to........could I take it next time.....
when you will buy one of them please take a picture and I'll enjoy it!!!:nuts:

Hi friends,
in Italy the Balenciaga models more popular are the City, the first and the part-time. After Christmas I bought a Mid afternoon because I love the size, the line of design and the rounded profile. What do you think about? Is in your country polular like the others?
Thank you!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
Ps....if you look at the front tassel you can see that is more short than other.....today my lovely black cat "pilou" was playing with it...and it is broken!!!! :cursing:

Hey simofirst!
Your Mid-A is so pretty!!! What color is it?

Hi friends,
thank you to enjoy my Mid-aft, the colour is beige camel/cognac
I like it because the colour is perfect with neutral clothing.
I bought it just after Christmas 2006.
Who have the mid-aft in other colour please, could take a picture?
thank you!!