An update for Tanukiki

1. This will be our little secret - ok?

The Bleeker hot pink briefcase? I believe they call the Lexi? According to Coach website, the pink/brass will be available 3/31!!!

I immediately called the Legacy Boutique and confirmed they had my contact information and they said they would call me when it was available to order.

I did promise to keep you updated - now don't tell anyone else - k? *haha*

2. No Don't Worry...your Secret Is Safe With Me!!!!

3. Ok - Admat, Tanukiki and me - but THAT'S IT! now mums the word :p

4. I didn't see or hear anything!!! :nuts::lol:

5. what briefcase?!:lol:lol

6. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Oh man oh man! My ban better be off by then or else my credit card is going to get a swipe! Thanks for letting me know :flowers:

7. I am going to be in NYC for the last two weeks of March so I will be sure NOT to go to to the Legacy Boutique and see about getting one.

*** The secret is safe with me :smile:

8. I didn't hear anything... :confused1:

:p

9. Eww....pink. Yuck. Who would ever want that. :yucky::yucky::yucky:

I'll make sure that I write this info down and make sure I don't order it. :yes:

10. Well, as a SAHM who needs a briefcase like I need a hole in my head, your secret really IS safe with me!!! But I'd love to admire it on anyone who should happen to find out about it!

11. Hello, I'm mum!!! LOL :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: ( Sorry, long day at work!)

12. Didn't hear a word. Did somebody say something???? shhhhh

13. wait.. hot pink? Wait, WHAT!??!

And coachfreak, I must have checked out from the world for a moment, but what is that tasty little tattersall thing in your avatar?