An LV virgin NO MORE!!!!!

1. Okay, so I ordered a mono speedy 30 last week from elux and when I received it, I wasn't sure if it was too small for my frame (I'm 5.7" and not a size 2). So, I went back online and ordered a speedy 35 from elux that just arrived this afternoon. I had myself convinced that the 35 would be the perfect size for me, but it was way too big. So, after comparing the two, I've decided to keep my beautiful speedy 30, who was "made in France" and I'm so excited...it's beautiful!!
    :yahoo:

2. Congrats on your first LV- remember to post pics

3. Congrats, great choice!

4. Yay! Congrats on your first LV purchase, i'm sure it won't be your last!

5. Congrats!!! So you got it pretty fast from elux? I keep going on their website and checking my account and so far it says mine hasn't shipped yet. I am sooo anxious to get this bag! I just want to be here so I don't miss it!

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see your MIF speedy 30! :yahoo:

7. Yeah, I got the bag super fast and you should definitely get yours tomorrow if you ordered before 12pm today, which I think you did. I ordered it on Wed. and they sent me the shipping confirmation late last night, but the bag had shipped hours before the shipping confirmation email came through (when tracking it on fedex.com). I'm sure you'll get yours tomorrow!!!

8. congrats!!! post pics and welcome to tPF! :yahoo:

9. Congrats!!! Post pics!!

10. Congratulations!

Welcome to TPF!:flowers:

11. Congrats! Perfect choice for your first LV!

12. Congrats!

13. congrats!

14. Congratulations!

15. Congrats!