An LV goodie for my iphone

1. For the past few weeks ive been trying to find a nice case (other than the actual LV iphone case that has a waitlist) for my iphone and when i saw the thread about the makeshift iphone case (multicles rabat) i went to the nearest LV store to try it out and unfortunately it was too snug for my iphone (that has a clear hard cover).
    The SA looked around and pulled out the monogram cigarette case for me to try out and it was a perfect fit! I wish it came in a different pattern like a damier or MC though, but, i love it anyway! :girlsigh:

Here are some pics! Thanks for letting me share!

lv1.jpg lv2.jpg lv3.jpg lv4.jpg
  2. Me too using it as a case for my phone! Nice!:tup:

3. Congrats! Your phone looks so comfy in her new home! :p

The cigarette case actually does come in Damier Canvas and Nomade leather. :idea:

4. wow nice! how much is the cigarette case?

5. cool ... congrats!

6. Very nice! Congrats!

7. Congrats!!!1

8. mauiheng - rock on cig case twin! Hehe

john - I actually asked for it in damier but for some reason the SA told me it only came in mono, boo! Ill see if I can get it exchanged! Thanks for the info!

Ally24k- the case is $185, not bad at all!

Thanks everyone for replying to my post!

9. Don't always trust what SA's tell you unless they're super reliable with their info! I hope you can get it exchanged! ;)

You're welcome btw. :tup:

10. another cool case for the iphone. congrats!

11. that is so cute good for you!!:tup:

12. That was a great idea! It would be really pretty in multicolor! Maybe they will make one!

13. congrats!!! i'm using the same case(but in damier) for my phone, as well.

14. is it the cigarette case? oh i soo wanted one too! i wanted it also for my cigarettes! LOL! congrats!