an issue with charms

1. So far, i've only used keyfobs to decorate my bags, but now that I have an initial charm...I want to use it on my new black Chelsea Flap. The problem is, I feel like it hangs too low when it's on the hangtag chain! There isn't another place that I can put it on the bag though, the hardware is too think to clip onto.

Does anyone else feel like the charms hang low or is it just something I need to get used to?
  2. can you post a pic?
  3. I learned not to hang my charms from the hang tag.. I did this the other day when I was at the outlet. When I got out to my car, I noticed that they were gone. I started freaking out. I opened up the trunk and luckily they had fallen into the trunk. My heart sank. Now I have them hanging from the dogleash clip on my Ali. I am afraid of the chain coming loose again on the hang tag.
  4. I'm afraid of that happening too!:sad:
  5. This is where it would normally hang. It tends to clang around a lot :push:

This is where I put it for now, on the little adjustable ring part.
  6. I'm terrified of losing mine but I can never figure out where else to hang them.:s
  7. Nope, I agree with you. I hate the fact that the charms usually won't clip around the hardware so I bought some circular binder clips to attach them.
  8. what about on the loop on the strap on the did you understand that? haha
  9. ok, i circled it so it made more
  10. Are the circular binder clips pretty secure - lock on very securely? That's a great idea if it's very secure. My biggest fear is losing my Charms or my Hangtag or both if I hang my Charms off my Hangtag chain.
  11. i posted this before, but for people who hang charms from their hangtags, make sure you squeeze the ends with some pliers...that way the ends won't open unexpectedly. now if it breaks from another area, i can't be held responsible for that of course, lol.
  12. I don't have any charms...but maybe try attaching it to your zipper pull?
  13. I see what you're saying. I'm going to look for a silver bolt key holder and take it apart.
    This way I can use it for my silver charms,and they arent going to hang too low.
    I figure this way bags that have a wider handle arent going to be much of an issue. Since I already have an older gold one I'm going to take it apart and use half for the gold charms.