O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
from style magazine (singapore)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i found the little nuggets of information accompany each jacket pretty interesting. :yes:

Attachments

• IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 691
  • IMG_1044.jpg
    IMG_1044.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 701
  • IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_1048.jpg
    IMG_1048.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 699
Thanks for the interesting posting! I am fairly new to tPf and was just reading some old postings. Is it true Chanel jackets go on sale?! I love the jackets, but have only been able to purchase one. I just cannot explain the price to my DH. Does anyone know when the sales are? Also, I read someone was hoping the color pop clutches would go on sale, do bags ever go on sale? I was always under the impression Chanel didn't have sales. I guess that's why I need tPf. ;)

Thanks for the interesting posting! I am fairly new to tPf and was just reading some old postings. Is it true Chanel jackets go on sale?! I love the jackets, but have only been able to purchase one. I just cannot explain the price to my DH. Does anyone know when the sales are? Also, I read someone was hoping the color pop clutches would go on sale, do bags ever go on sale? I was always under the impression Chanel didn't have sales. I guess that's why I need tPf. ;)

The outlets sometimes have them.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I've never even seen a Chanel jacket in real life, but I love the look of them! I had no idea there was a chain inside the jacket lining to ensure it hangs well--so interesting!