An evening at Hermes ~ SCP cocktail event

1. So I just got back from the cocktail event at SCP for Hermes celebration of Segerstrom Concert Hall here in Costa Mesa, CA and I had a great time! Met up with some PF members, sipped champagne, munched on hors d'oeuvres, watched the scarf making process, took pics, scouted the Birkins and Kellys, the gorgeous scarves, twillys, cashmere wraps, mousseline shawls, snacked on more hors d'oeuvres, chatted with the SAs and all in all, had a wonderful evening! It was great to attend an event like this because I have definitely walked away with so much more appreciation for this brand and its history, which won't be good news for my wallet :biggrin:

I know some of the others will be by to post pics and their impressions of the evening. We all did have a :wtf: moment, but I'll let the others tell you about that :p

2. I'm going to try to get the pictures uploaded tomorrow. I was going to stalk everybody and take pictures of their bags, but alas I was too distracted by the scarves and the food ...

But seriously, don't think I've ever seen that many H bags in one day.

3. oooh, can't wait to see the pictures!

4. ^ me too!!

5. ^Me 3! The pics the other day of the scarf event were making me drool and somehow, nearly all the scarves mentioned or shown in that thread were on my "to get" list! Argh, of course it's at a time when I promised myself I'll be good. That thread was completely enabling! I bet this one is going to be as well. Ok gals... I'm prepared... let's have it! BRING IT ON!:roflmfao:

6. Please share pics and glad you had a great time.

7. I'm so curious now! BUMMER that I couldn't make the drive last night. :sad:

8. Pics, Pics, Pics!!!!! :nuts:

9. Can't wait for more feedback and pics!

10. :yahoo: Glad you all had fun...can't wait to hear/see more!!!

11. Oh, I am now a bit disappointed that I missed this one...sounds like you had a great time!

12. Sounds wonderful.
    Looking forward to photos.

13. YES!!!! PLS. show us pics!!!!! Can't wait!!!:yahoo:

14. Oh, so excited to see pics! sounds like it was a lovely event! Glad you could all go and enjoy!

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]