An American version of Victoria & David??

1. What couple could be the American version of Victoria & David? Is there one??

Comments :girlsigh:
  2. Beyonce and Jay Z?
  3. i really don't think there is one.

probably the closest famous-ly wise is brangelina...but the beckams have them beat HANDS DOWN in the style department.
  4. I totally agree with you! The closest one be them! I don't think Beyonce and Jay Z, they are not talked about 24/7.
  5. def. not beyonce and jay-z.
  6. if anyone it's brad and angelina, but they're not as delightfully tacky (and i say that in the nicest way possible, because i love VB, but you gotta admit...) as the Beckhams.
  7. I think Bennifer was for about five minutes.:oh:
  8. I'm with Irene-Bennifer is probably just about as close as they get. I mean, Kimora and Russell were fashionable,but just not famous enough.
  9. None...American has a more laid back style...especially in Los Angeles.

P.S. VB is like Nicole Richie...good for nothing but dressing in nice clothes and parade around town.
  10. Ummm.. None. Not with that style.
  11. I can't think of anyone personally. . . no hot athlete hubbies w/ serious arm candy wives. . . {?}
  12. Nope, can't think of anyone...

13. hehehe... i can think of a hot athlete wife w/ serious arm candy hubbies... :supacool: but they're not married yet tho...
    Anna Kournikova and Enrique Inglesias :love: they're a pretty darn good lookin' couple! but fashion? well... anna has lotsa nice nice nice bags...!!! :roflmfao:
  14. What about Eva (from Desperate Housewives) and her boy-toy? He's too quiet.
  15. yeah. . . . I can't think of any family quite as flambouyant as the Beckams.