an "affair" to remember....... picture overload!!!

WOW!! :loveeyes: Truly beautiful pictures of your babies!

I still prefer the smaller sized affair. I love the contour of the back pocket vs. the straight one of the large affair.... and all those studs... love the "polka dots"! :love:

lvsweetness said:
oooh okay lol, i got excited thinking it might be taupe and i saw that on her wish list

i have no idea about all the cupid colors there are :/

With all the color name recycling that Becks does, who knows anymore? Lol. And I could be totally wrong, too - hard to keep them all straight. :P

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

oooh okay lol, i got excited thinking it might be taupe and i saw that on her wish list

i have no idea about all the cupid colors there are :/

you're such a sweetheart!! :hugs: good lookin out girl! :ghi5: yeah i saw that listing too but it's luggage w/ silver hw and blue/black PD lining from this spring. :pout: crazy thing is snugbug just told me she had that cupid IN HER HANDS at the last SS but PUT IT BACK at the last minute and got her EG MAM and BF instead!! :faint: :faint:

I think this might be Luggage...?

eehler, this IS luggage, not metallic taupe :shucks:

With all the color name recycling that Becks does, who knows anymore? Lol. And I could be totally wrong, too - hard to keep them all straight. :P

seriously, Becks (hehe so cute btw!) should really just give the newer leathers new names instead of recycling!