Amex Blue question

Twinklette said:
Does anyone know if it's still the deal w/Amex that you have to pay off the balance in full every month or you incur fees?

Fees? You mean besides interest? I think interest is the only "fee" you'd end up with.

If I got 0% for 12 mos though there would be no fees even if I carried a balance right - I would just pay the minimum till I paid it off? Just trying to confirm how it all works. I plan on paying off the balance before any interest accrues.

Twinklette said:
If I got 0% for 12 mos though there would be no fees even if I carried a balance right - I would just pay the minimum till I paid it off? Just trying to confirm how it all works. I plan on paying off the balance before any interest accrues.

Make sure it's 0 percent APR on puchases. Mine is only on balance transfers. You're right about there being no fee or finance charge during that period. Is there an annual fee for that card?

AmEx Blue doesn't have a fee, and allows you to pay over time. Of course, after the initial 0% interest for however many months, then the interest starts accuring if you don't pay the balance off in full. Best thing to do is to pay it off quickly :biggrin: