Amethyst Bleeker Satchel

1. Who else has had the pleasure of seeing this bag in person? It's sooo gorgeous! The colour is so pretty :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$1095

2. Ooh... pretty color! Are you thinking of getting one?

3. I love the color -- it's my favorite from Fall 06. =) I don't like the style though, it's big in real life.

4. Possibly, i'm not sure.. It's definitely bag time again for me, but there's quite a few i'm thinking of.. This one, a chocolate Chloe Paddington, a light blue Chanel flap.. Always way too many choices, hehe

5. I love Amethyst... Do you like the style or the color better? Not sure if there are any more bags in Amethyst, bag.lover confirmed the blake sold out. I have the MP in this color and it's divine. I'm not a fan of the bleeker style either, it is a tad large IMO.

6. I saw this bag in person at Nordstrom. The color is beautiful; very rich looking. However, the bag is just to large, IMHO.

7. Some MJ stores still have other styles in Amethyst: Venetia, Sporty Tote, Multipocket. =) I think Bleecker, Sling, Amy Hobo are so-so only.

8. Very true. =) If you have a chance, try them all to see which bag you like the most.

9. Is it really? :sad: I haven't gotten a chance to see it in real life, but I loved it's shape and dazzling color in the photos. I'm saving up for a new bag, and it's one of the ones I've been considering. Does anyone know if it's bigger or smaller than, say, a Spy or a Balenciaga medium? (Just trying to picture it in my head). I'm kind of a shortie, so I can't wear bags that are too big...

10. MJ's Bleecker: 16 x 15 x 7 1/2"
    Balenciaga's City: 15 x 10 x 3.5"
    Balenciaga's Day: 16 x 13 x 5"
    Fendi's Spy: 16 X 10 X 5"

11. Thank you so much bag.lover! :flowers: I guess it might be big for me then... I want to stop by my Nordstrom and do a mirror-check :p

12. I like it! The colour is yummy! And for such a big MJ bag to be just at USD1000? I mean, the other styles are comfortably over 1k nowadays right?

13. I too, saw this bag at Nordstrom's awhile ago. It's a beautiful color!!

14. I love that color, but have never seen it or the bag in person. I bet it is just gorgeous!

15. ooh haven't seen...love that color!