American Horror Story on F/X

Yes, we have to wait until the fall. I hope they do a series rerun of all the episodes soon... I deleted the saved episodes and miss the show. But knowing that the second season will be a while new storyline, I'd probably get mad at myself wasting time rewatching season 1 :smile:
Has anyone heard where it will take place? I wasn't able to figure it out from the 'clues.'

some article i read something like "we won't share where the new location will be but the 'institution' is located on the east coast."

there's a well known mental institution on the east coat somewhere. it's been featured in a lot of ghost hunter types of shows but i can't think of the name or where it's at. but i'm thinking that's where it will be.

I haven't heard a word other than Jessica Lange coming back.

just found this article, which reveals quite a bit

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-season-2-cast-james-cromwell-320926

STORY: 'American Horror Story' Season 2 Locale Revealed
American Horror Story's second season will feature a new premise, location and while there will be some returning cast members, they'll all play characters completely different from their Season 1 roles.
Murphy revealed last month that Season 2 would take place at an East Coast institution for the criminally insane that would be run by Jessica Lange's character, potentially set in a different era as well.
Cromwell will play Dr. Arden, the foil to Lange's character, who is his boss at the facility. The actor, who earned an Oscar nomination for his role in Babe, also picked up Emmy nominations for his guest turns in HBO's Six Feet Under, NBC's ER and a supporting actor in a mini for HBO's RKO 281.
STORY: 'American Horror Story' Cast Drops Season 2 Hints
He joins a star-studded Season 2 cast that also includes Big Love's Chloe Sevigny, who will play Shelly the Nymphomaniac, another foil for Lange's character; The Voice's Adam Levine and newcomer Lizzie Brochere, in addition to returning cast members Zachary Quinto, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe.
"It's a completely different world and has nothing to do with Season 1; there's not a mention of Season 1," Murphy said recently. "The second season is set in a completely different time period."
Cromwell, whose recent credits include The Artists, Secretariat and playing George W. Bush in W., is repped by Paradigm.

I hope it's as good as the first season. Thanks for posting the article! Maybe this will help me to like Adam Levine as I currently can't stand him. Jessica Lange and Evan Peters will be great in any role- glad they're back!

I can't wrap my head around Jessica Lange coming back as a different character. I'm just really not convinced about the way they're taking things. I mean it's not really the same show if it's a completely different storyline and completely different actors? I'm skeptical but i guess we'll see..

i think everyone is pretty skeptical. i imagine they chose an insane asylum as the next spot because you can make super duper creepy and scary episodes out of that.

I think it's cool some of last year's cast is coming back in new roles, it reminds me of a theater troupe whose actors stay the same but put on different plays each season. I'm looking forward to Cromwell too, I hope he plays someone evil!

The only casting I'm not thrilled about is Adam Levine, maybe he will impress me but I really don't find him hot or interesting.

I think it's cool some of last year's cast is coming back in new roles, it reminds me of a theater troupe whose actors stay the same but put on different plays each season. I'm looking forward to Cromwell too, I hope he plays someone evil!

The only casting I'm not thrilled about is Adam Levine, maybe he will impress me but I really don't find him hot or interesting.
I totally agree! I hope Cromwell will be a great foil for Jessica Lange, she walked all over the men in Season 1. I would love to see someone play her equal.

More news, Mark Consuelos (husband of Kelly Ripa ) has joined the cast. He will play an inmate at the mental institution, and his name is Spivey.
Oh lordy, more questionable casting choices.....I'm excited it's coming back so soon, though! At least we'll get to see what the heck it's going to be like this season.