American Horror Story on F/X

I really liked last nights episode. I haven't watched a full season since Season three, I always lost interest after the third or fourth episode. I thought this was an interesting twist and can't wait to see who survives. There was a lot going on last night, I may have to watch again before next week.

Me too - its been a confusing plot twist. I'm watching but I'm not really liking this year.
When I was watching, I assumed that Sarah Paulson, Cuba Gooding Jr., and Angela Bassett were the people that it actually happened to, not that we were watching them in a "dramatization" and that Lily Rabe and crew were the actors re telling the story..
I am a bit confused, I am actually not to sure what was the actual plot twist? Was it that they were all in the house and have to survive? I thought that Sarah Paulson etc were the actors from the beginning and they we we were watching a dramatization.

I am a bit confused, I am actually not to sure what was the actual plot twist? Was it that they were all in the house and have to survive? I thought that Sarah Paulson etc were the actors from the beginning and they we we were watching a dramatization.
No, you're right, Sarah Paulson & friends were actors. Then to capitalize on the first film, the producer got the idea to put both the actors and real life family in the house. The actors said they had no strange occurrences while filming, so they thought Lily Rabe & her family were kind of crazy. However all that happened to her and her family occurred during a blood moon. And that's when the second film is being filmed, during a blood moon and all the craziness has started.

No, you're right, Sarah Paulson & friends were actors. Then to capitalize on the first film, the producer got the idea to put both the actors and real life family in the house. The actors said they had no strange occurrences while filming, so they thought Lily Rabe & her family were kind of crazy. However all that happened to her and her family occurred during a blood moon. And that's when the second film is being filmed, during a blood moon and all the craziness has started.
Thank you for clarifying it, that makes much more sense! There is so much going on, it's hard to draw the links sometimes haha