American Eagle v. Old Navy sizing??

1. Hey guys,

I'm looking to order a few things from American Eagle, but I'm not sure of their sizing. Do the sizes run about the same as they do at Old Navy??

I'm worried that it will take a while for me to get the package, and that I won't be able to return them since too much time has passed in case they don't fit.

Help? :smile:
  2. With my experience, old navy sizes are bigger than AE's. And don't worry about waiting too long to return their items. As long as you have the receipt, I believe there is no time limit on when you want to return. At least that's how it was a few months ago when I returned a shirt. You can always call and ask their customer service to confirm that policy, they're pretty helpful and nice.
  3. I agree with itzme. BUT sometimes shirts from american eagle are very long. Im a small and I wanted to buy a tank from there but it was super long. So I tried on xs but it was still too long. Some of the stuff you have to try on in person.
  4. I am about 120 lbs, 5' tall. I usually wear SM but AE runs a little big IMO I have only three tee's and they all are XS. Old navy runs very big, I get some of my workout pants there and their tshirts are always big and when you wash them, they strech out even more.