American Airlines TrAAvel

1. I just saved myself a LOT of money. Every year I fly home for winter break at drop an easy 400 on a plane ticket. This year me and my bf (we live together) will both be flying home. SO I joing TrAAvel through American Airlines, paid around 144 (including taxes) and got a complimentary ticket when I travel. I get two complimentary tickets a year so my bf and I save around 700/year. For Spring Break the bf is going to get TrAAvel under his name so we get even more savings!!! :nuts:

I just though I would share because airline prices are OUTRAGEOUS these days!
  2. Wow, that's fantastic!!

Could you give us some more information on what TrAAvel is?
  3. I copied this from the first email I got as an AAdvantage Member (free membership to get frequent flyer miles)

Join the new TrAAvel Perks® program and receive two airline companion certificates valued at over $600. Plus, earn 2,500 AAdvantage® miles and get VIP savings on everything from hotels and rental cars to dining and golf tee times, and much more! Benefits of membership include:

Save up to 70%
    on golf tee times – Play more golf, for less!

Save up to 50%
    at the world's best hotels; dining at participating restaurants; and on theme park, movie, concert, and event tickets!

Save up to 40%
    on condo and vacation packages – Get a condo suite for less than the cost of a single hotel room!

Save up to 10%
    on AmericanAirlines VacationsSM packages – 10% discount on all air travel and 5% discounts on hotel, car rental and tour bookings!

Join today at and receive two personalized luggage tags and your first full-year membership for only $134.