Amelie was on last night!

1. Did anyone see it? I love that movie! What movies can you watch over and over?

2. I didn't see it but I love that film! Haven't seen it in awhile.

3. I've not seen Amelie,but I could watch 'How To Marry A Millionare' with Bacall,Grable,and Monroe over and over and over. I adore that movie.

4. Oh! Me too! That movie is so funny! Have you seen Auntie Mame with Rosalind Russell? If not, you should check it out, it is hilarious!

5. If I have it has been years. I'll have to add that to my Netflix!

6. Really really don't like Amelie. The movie was just so underwhelming and over-hyped.

I can see Sliding Doors over and over. John Hannah is just so great. Oh and Star Wars, lol but it isn't really a chick flick ;)

7. i watched "pride and prejudice" so many times, twice this week. the bbc version though, not the one with keira knightley in it. that one was ok too, but nobody beats colin firth as mr. darcy! :love:

darcy.jpg
  8. Nobody beats Colin Firth at much, I think! :shame: I liked him in Love Actually.

9. I've never seen Amelie before but I just read a summary of it and it sounds amazing. . .I must see it! lol. I guess I will never get tired of The Notebook :p

10. I adore Amelie. I love Audrey Tautou.

11. I can watch "Pirates of the Caribbean" for Johnny Depp over and over again! :love:

12. loooove amelie, really!!i have the dvd and i use too see it very often....it's just kinda strange, i feel like amelie........!!!

13. I really appreciate Amelie Poulain now but at first, it was so big when it came out in France that we were eating, drinking, thinking amelie , a little too much, I think I don't know one French person who hasn't seen it!!!

14. I didn't really get it the first time I saw Amelie, but the second time I absolutely loved it:lol:

15. I really like Amelie. I love Paris and I think that is one of the reasons I like to watch the movie. Plus it is really sweet. I think Audrey Tautou is adorable. I loved her in Happenstance as well.