Amazing Oranges

1. I am a sucker for infomercials on TV and on radio!
    I just ordered a free 15 day sample of a product called Amazing Oranges by a company called Purity Products. Has anyone tried this product before?
    If so please share.:yes:
    Thanks.:smile:

2. huh, sounds interesting.

I'm always a bit scared of these types of products though - you never really know what they are made out of and what is the containers. I'd rather get my vitamins and minerals through natural fruits and veggies.

Let us know how it works out for you :smile:

3. You're probably right.
    My DH just lectured me earlier and said I needed to attend Infomercial Anonymous meetings in order to stop believing and ordering every gadget and product I see of or hear of.:sad::shame:
    I'll try it out and if I don't feel totally energized with glowing skin in 15 days, I can return my empty bottle for a full refund with no questions asked~:upsidedown:

4. lol, I've got a thing for infomercials too - I ordered the swivel sweeper and some kind of rubber broom after I saw how well it removed pet hair from carpets! ...and we don't even have any pets :biggrin:

5. I ordered and used this product for the "free" offer. In my opinion, it truly made a difference in my skin tone, texture, and appearance and I oticed the change within 3 days. Additionally an probably most unbiasedly, many people commented on the new "glow" of my skin and eyes. At 51, that was a great comment on a product. Heck its a great comment on a product and at any age! It is very expensive though, so it I haven't purchased any more of the product. Recently, I bought a Vitamix and I intend now to make my own "amazing oranges" smoothie of my own.
    For free, give it a try and see what you think!
    Sandiom:tup:

6. lol, I'd say 90% of infomercials have really useless items or scams (like this one razor that they sold for $29.99 that was really worth only $.99 and their lifetime warranty involves mailing you a new one after you spend the money to mail it back). But then again, 10% are okay to good (like proactiv, tablemate, foodsaver)...so who knows.

7. Let us know how it works. Im always interested in things that make my skin glow:nuts: