AMAZING GREAT CONDITION USED LVs AT BOCA RATON CONSIGNMENT STORE

1. Hi Ladies! for anyone in the South Florida area, one of our best consignment stores here called The Consignment Exchange, which always has REAL designer bags, has a new assortment of LVs....Kerry and Norris (the owners - Kerry is the daughter and Norris is the mom)) only accept good condition
    i saw about 5-6 of them...as of 2 days ago, and they sell out fast
    average price is at least 1/2 or more below retail
    i.e., a $1300 bag would be maybe $600-$800

the bags i saw were the traditional logo print but they have had the newer red cloth one that came out within the past 6 months or so, as well as a gorgeous tall red vernis bucket (which was $600 i think) and the lavendar and chocolate brown drawstring logo-less ones (i forgot the names) both sold :sad:

anyway the phone no. there is (561) 338-0656

PS i got my Babylon there a year ago for $550, great condition

have fun!!!

Claudia

2. Just hope that I'm living in your area.
    :shame:

Anyway, congrats!!

3. Wow! What a great find!

4. Thanks Claudia for sharing the news with us.

5. wow!! too bad i dont live in florida :sad:............thanks for the info though!! L:smile:

6. Thanks for sharing! ;)

7. im moving to florida...lol

8. WHAT??!! $600 for a red vernis bucket??! okay, I gotta take a trip to Boca this weekend ... :drool:

9. haha, I so should not have seen this ... this is going to be the end of me .... do you mind posting the address? I googled it and the two I found don't match the phone number.

10. great, thanks for sharing!

11. its on Powerline road in Boca......................i don't have the addy
    maybe the operator got confused ?

its The Consignment Exchange
    good luck!

12. Geez I live just around the corner-no less then 10 minutes! Will have to check this out ASAP! Thanks for the info!

13. YOU ARE GIVING AWAY MY SECRET SPOT I THINK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, phew. im over it.

the place is teeny tiny but PACKED with stuff! they manage to have a lot of Prada totes at great prices too!

I go about once or twice a month. the daughter thinks im crazy.

14. oh, i got sick at the sushi place in that plaza, FYI.