Amazing Black'05 City! SP:$775./BIN:$800.

1. Funny!! I was just looking at this one! It looks great!
  2. ^^^^Kimmie~ you got a Bbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: Did I miss a thread on this?????
  3. Yep, I did, I did!!!!:yahoo: I didnt post a thread, but Im officially a Bbag mama again!!!:yes: :nuts:
  4. WOW, why so cheap?? Someone snag this great deal!!:yahoo:

That's a PFer, right?
  5. I don't know if it's a PFer but if it is then that's even better!!!!!
  6. Please start a thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
  7. Oops, just looked again and I guess I was thinking of the previous auction I looked at. I have no clue if that's a PFer or not.
  8. I would like to see more pictures. I prefer slight distressing, and I have seen some 05 bordeaux bags that have lots of distressing similiar to spring/ summer 06 bags. I am going to ask for better pictures! It's completely authentic, right? can't see the bales too well.
  9. I believe it's authentic but more pics would be a great idea just to be sure.
  10. Yeah, I'm judging based on the crummy pics but it definitely looks authentic from what we can see. I personally wouldn't buy it without better pics.
  11. The pics take away the credibility, for me at least. I almost posted this in Achtung earlier but then decided against it b/c of the pics... :confused1:
    But based on what we see, it looks authentic, and an awesome price! :smile:
  12. wow..did someone snag that one up already?
  13. did anyone on PF get it? I requested more pics, but the seller said it sold already, the buyers eBay ID looks awfully like the seller's:confused1:
  14. The ID's do look similar!