Amazing Animal Photos (Post 'em if you got 'em!)

1. [​IMG]
    A monkey hangs on to her baby as she jumps at the Kamakhya Temple in Gauhati, India, on Saturday, June 16.
  2. [​IMG]
    Scarlet macaws huddle together inside a cage at the Tama Zoological Park in Tokyo, Japan, on Sunday, June 17.
  3. I hope you like these as much as I do:
    050612-100.jpg cubs.jpg mum and babies.jpg waving bear0.JPG tiger.jpg
  4. Those are really cool, Dallas! Is the tiger attacking something in the last one?
  5. ^ I think he's about to grab a chicken. Wish I knew how to make the pics. bigger, I'm a computer imbecile.:sad:
  6. Can't resist a baby elephant.....
    baby elephant.jpg babyelephantav9.jpg daphne.jpg
  7. [​IMG]
    A Male Northern Cardinal, right, feeds a female on top of a bird feeder in Tyler, Texas, on Sunday, June 24, 2007.
  8. [​IMG]
    Two elephants play with their trunks in the Wuppertal Zoo June 24, 2007.
  9. [​IMG]
    A polar bear swims in a pool in the Wuppertal Zoo June 24, 2007.
  10. [​IMG]
    A lionfish swims in an aquarium in Tyler, Texas, on Thursday, June 14, 2007
  11. [​IMG]
    A yellow longhorn cowfish is seen in an aquarium in Tyler, Texas, Thursday, June 14, 2007
  12. [​IMG]
    A polka-dot yellow boxfish is seen in an aquarium in Tyler, Texas, Thursday June 14, 2007
  13. The fish pictures (especially the lionfish) bring back memories for me.

On Kwajalein, where I used to live, if you wanted to go to a nice place to eat, the (only) place to go was the Yokwe Yuk Club, or "The Yuk." Yokwe is Marshallese for hello, goodbye and love.

If you walk through the door, turn to the right and that's where the dining room is. (If you turn left, you'd find the bar, the take out window and the dance floor area.)

Anyway, just before you went into the dining area, there was a big fish tank filled with colorful, tropical fish (and the lionfish) and I remember just staring at those fish while waiting for our table.

The fishtank also separates the general dining area from the . . . . smaller dining area (I've never been in there for dinner. I think that was for people who want a fancier dinner, stricter dress code and all that.)
  14. [​IMG]
    A sea dragon seahorse is seen in an aquarium in Tyler, Texas, Thursday, June 14, 2007
  15. [​IMG]
    Mother Russian sea otter 'Meel' floats on water as she holds her newly-born baby