Amarante Heart Cles -- How do you wear it?

1. Hey girls, I'm new here! I just got hold of an Amarante Heart Cles ... but now I'm in a dilemma since I realized it doesn't really complement any of the bags I have! I feel all of the other colors are much much easier to accessorize with (it's just too bad they're so hard to get a hold of)

If you happen to have one in Amarante, mind posting some pictures as to how you wear it out? :smile: Otherwise, suggestions please!!

2. what bags do you have?
    I can see this with any of the mono, damier or azur patterns

3. I know what you mean, jojolamb. I think that the Amarante is the MOST gorgeous of all of the vernis colors, but when I put it up next to my Tivoli GM (Mono, of course) it just didn't "do much." I'm hoping it goes better with Azur. I carried the Amarante Inclusion Speedy keychain on my Azur Speedy 30 last summer and it was really pretty, but I haven't looked at Amarante VERNIS with Azur yet. I, too, would love to see pics!

4. I know what you mean. I love amarante it's my favorite, but it doesn't pop against my mc stuff.

5. Hmm...the amarante is beautiful but I guess I can't really think of anything it goes with. I hope someone with pics can help out!