Amarante bags/wallets/accessories on elux now

1. Thanks for the info!
    I really want them to put some pics up soon :sad:
  2. Wow, thanks for the info!! They're gonna sell like hotcakes I bet.
  3. Oh well, I was doing so good on my self imposed ban but this thread ruined it for me. Ordered the Roxy and cles. Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
  4. i am full on ON for everything in this colorway. my bank account is screwed!
  5. I can't wait to see some pics!
  6. I just got the ONLY cles left! Yay me! And there is one Roxy so move fast if you want it! I was so tempted, but didn't do it. I really just wanted the cles and was very good, which isn't easy, ha.
  7. There is also free shipping due to fathers day. ;)
  8. I misread and thought it was free shipping too, but it is a free UPGRADE. Which is great! I'll take it! Thank you eLUXURY!

Amarante cles, come to mama! :yahoo:
  9. Aw man...I at least wanted to see pictures. :sad:
  10. :nuts: can't wait to see everyone's pics!! :yahoo: glad the cles are gone, or one would be mine too ... and I shouldn't spend any money ... :p
  11. This is kind of annoying, how elux has them in before my store. It's so tempting to order from elux but I want to be loyal to my store. :push:
  12. For me, it's all about saving $$, and with free shipping that Elux offers sometimes and No sales tax to my state....that's my LV place!! The only thing better would be to buy at the "Mecca" in Paris!!
  13. ^^ Lol you're lucky then. Since I'm in California, I have to pay the sales tax. So no matter what, I'm still pretty much paying the same amount no matter where I buy it.
  14. i hope they put up the pics soon!