Amaaahhhzing customer service at LV

1. I sent my MC cles in to get repaired - I bought it off eBay and a week later the two bottom corner gold thingys fell off.

I live in a small town so I had to have it mailed up to Edmonton to get it fixed. (They said it would probably be about $40 per corner).

Now - it took about 2 months to get back, but when it did....

It was in a new dust bag (I sent it wrapped in tissue paper in a bubble envelope) and in a new LV box, wrapped in LV tissue.
    And there was a hand written note inside.
    So sweet!
    On top of all that - they didn't charge me for repairs and they shipped it to me for free!
    I am sooo impressed - especially since it is such and inexpensive LV item and I didn't even buy it there.

Here's a pic of the nice note:
    soccer1 053.jpg
  2. That is fantastic! I just got a MC cles this morning! I love it!
  3. That's great- I love stories of good service at LV!
  4. Good to hear! Glad they fixed it and for FREE!
  5. I totally agree with you. Barbara was the one helping me to authenticate my LV bags. She was being patient and friendly. I was very grateful. Hooray for Barbara and all the SA from LV Boutique in Edmonton Holt Renfrew. :flowers: :tender: :yahoo:
  6. aw thats very sweet of the SA.
  7. Thats very good service!!!
  8. That's wonderful!
  9. That is great customer service. I remember you posting about needing it repaired. I'm glad that they were able to fix it... and being free is a bonus!!

Congratulations and enjoy!
  10. :heart: Great to hear that :heart:
  11. Gosh... after all of the horror stories about snooty, snippety LV SA's, this is a delight of a story! Thanks for sharing, especially that note. Enjoy your cles!!!
  12. That rocks that they didnt charge you! I was worried about how much it would cost. I need to send my belt but I've been dreading it. :confused1:
  13. Awesome Nyria! What fun for them to treat you so special, to get your cles back better than ever....and....have the fees waived! Perfect!!
  14. That's great! Congrats!
  15. Oh wow!! Very nice :smile:

Glad that they were able to help you out and that they were so friendly :biggrin: Gotta love LV!