Am I too small for the legacy satchel?? please HELP

1. Hi! I am new to this and was wondering if you could help. I have been eyeing the legacy satchel for some time now but think I may be too small to carry it. I am only 5' and wanted to know if any other shorties have this bag :smile: Do you think it will look too big on me?? Also, is the dogleash really annoying to open. Any pics of it over your shoulder would help too! Thanks so much in advance for all your help!
  2. Hello, I'm 4'11 and I have "3" Legacy Satchels. They are my absolute favorite. While the dog leash can be annoying, I just flip it over and don't bother to clip it if I know I need to get in it quickly. For things like my cell or my iPod, I just place them in the outside pockets. I unfortunatley don't have pictures of me wearing it, but as I said, I have it in black, whiskey and natural. Go for it my fellow shorty!!!!
  3. I don't think so, have you tried it on? I notice a lot of people trying to match bag size to body size. I think what matters more is what size do you want or need? It really depends on what you are comfortable carrying. But good luck, the legacy satchel is a great bag!
  4. Thank you girls so much for your help. I am going to get this bag TODAY! I can't wait. Thanks again and again:yahoo:
  5. Make sure to take pictures of you wearing it so we can all see. :smile: