am i too picky?

When I go to my local (if you can call it that) Hermes, they were the friendliest people I have encountered in a store in a while. They were patient and didn't say I was too picky when i tried on every H bracelet known to man. Be picky. You know what you want. Don't settle for anything less. Just don't go to the store with no idea of what you want and then change your mind after trying on every bag in the store. I hate that. It's such a waste of time.

It also helps if you tell your SA what it is you're looking for exactly so if it come in they can call you and let you know.

nathansgirl1908 said:
They won't let you do a SO? Really?

They talked about it but it never came to fruition.

And I didn't know that you couldn't get on a waiting list for exotics. I guess it makes sense...I just had never thought about that.

They said that the list for exotics is a whole separate list in itself and that it's closed as well. I've called several different stores and been told the same thing.

lilach said:
well i thought about this topic last night.
i do get offered some bags and even some girls from here keep their eyes open but there is nothing i can to than decline them. :crybaby: you know i have these things in mind that i like (for example black croc only with palladium or fuschia with palladium or rouge h only with gold or threads only in that colour etc.) am i dumb for letting all these bags go maybe i ´ll regret it later? or maybe they will grow on me? i mean the overall effect is nice it is always these small details mabe noone else will notice ? :girlsigh: am i the only one? or am i just narrow minded nd completely insane for letting bags go ?
a080.gif
i also feel so sad for the girl that do look out for me and all the time it is a no they mabe think i am a freak and fool them ? :crybaby: :sad:

/it seems no one wants you to face the ugly reality.. well

YES!!!lilac YOU ARE TOO PICKY! lol

koukanamiya said:
They talked about it but it never came to fruition.

They said that the list for exotics is a whole separate list in itself and that it's closed as well. I've called several different stores and been told the same thing.

Did they explain why it never came to fruition? Because clearly if they are frustrated by your picky nature, then the best way to handle that is to let you SO. And you have taught me something today because I never knew that exotics were a whole separate list. Or maybe I never knew that...I guess because starting out most people don't ask to get on the list for an exotic, so it was never an issue to deal with.

lilach said:
well i thought about this topic last night.
i do get offered some bags and even some girls from here keep their eyes open but there is nothing i can to than decline them. :crybaby: you know i have these things in mind that i like (for example black croc only with palladium or fuschia with palladium or rouge h only with gold or threads only in that colour etc.) am i dumb for letting all these bags go maybe i ´ll regret it later? or maybe they will grow on me? i mean the overall effect is nice it is always these small details mabe noone else will notice ? :girlsigh: am i the only one? or am i just narrow minded nd completely insane for letting bags go ?
a080.gif
i also feel so sad for the girl that do look out for me and all the time it is a no they mabe think i am a freak and fool them ? :crybaby: :sad:

There is NOTHING wrong with being picky! You should get exactly what you want b/c you are the one that have to look at it and carry it. In fact, I always think it's the small details that make the biggest difference. :smile:

elongreach said:
When I go to my local (if you can call it that) Hermes, they were the friendliest people I have encountered in a store in a while. They were patient and didn't say I was too picky when i tried on every H bracelet known to man. Be picky. You know what you want. Don't settle for anything less. Just don't go to the store with no idea of what you want and then change your mind after trying on every bag in the store. I hate that. It's such a waste of time.

It also helps if you tell your SA what it is you're looking for exactly so if it come in they can call you and let you know.

Elongreach, I'm not sure if I told you, but in the D.C. Hermes Keith is an absolute doll to work with! You should definitely get to know him better when you get ready to get a birkin! He's so much fun!

nathansgirl1908 said:
Elongreach, I'm not sure if I told you, but in the D.C. Hermes Keith is an absolute doll to work with! You should definitely get to know him better when you get ready to get a birkin! He's so much fun!

I think he was there when I went in for my H Bracelet. Is he bald? If so, he was carrying an orange kelly and was very friendly.

I think you should go with your heart Lilach, if in your heart there's even that little bit of doubt about the bag, then wait, because one day soon you'll see another bag and your whole heart will leap for it, that would be worth it.