Am I too old..?

1. Hi, this is my first posting apart from my introduction which I just did.

Am I too old for a Thomas Wylde Skull Bag? (I'm 44). I probably couldn't get my hands on one anyway at the moment but do you need to look like Sienna to wear one?! Any advice welcome!

2. Welcome! Do you have a pic?

3. I do not think you're too old at all. If you love the bag you should have it. I'm 43 and I too love that bag. Certain bags seem "young" to me but that one is not one of them.

4. You are only as old as you feel!;) Is this the bag you are talking about?

47.jpg 146.jpg
  5. you're definitely not too old if you match it with the right clothes....
    btw that bag is gorgeous:love:

6. You are never too old for anything which fits your style. If it goes with the rest of you, it will work. If it is out of place with the rest of you, it won't.

(What is the rest of you like?)

7. Hiya, gosh - I didn't expect replies so quickly!

I'm trying to figure out how to get pics on - might take me a bit of time but I'll get there eventually! I've never even used a chat site before so pls stick with me!

8. NO you are not too old! I turn "forty:censor: five" in 3 weeks and I am fabulous as you are too! The beauty of this age is you can do what you want without excuse or permission, and if you have a daughter or niece who comments "you're too old for that" it simply means they want you to give it to them! ENJOY yourself!!!!:love:

edit-WELCOME to the PF:smile:

I am thinking of getting one of the Cuffz Tattoo bags to take to the Crosby Still Nash & Young concert on the 8th which is what DH and I are doing to celebrate our bdays-I'm the 21st he's the 19th (and he's turning 53 and looking HOT)

9. I'm 51. Here's my new Prada:

[​IMG]

Am I too old for it? OF COURSE NOT!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

10. just as bags are one size fits all, theres no age limit.

11. Hell no, woman! I would have that bag in a heartbeat if I had the money. I'm 30 but even if I was 70 I would want that bag, it is hot!

12. Welcome!!! No your not to old.... we are in the same boat!!!! I am very very close to your age, and I really really want a skull bag too. I also have some Alexander McQueen items, such as a scarf and skull charm. I think at my age, I need to wear these assessories a little more classy, if that makes sense. For example, my charm is on a very nice bag, just gives it a little edge, and the scarf I wear either on a nice bag or even around my neck with an appropriate outfit

You should go for it, and if you see any in the boutiques can you let me know :flowers:

13. I'm older and I've asked the same question basically --- original TW skull bag or new style --- Go for it rental lady -- I will as soon as I decide, and wear it proudly!

14. Go for it! I'm 47 and have teens and 20 somethings compliment my handbags and accessories all the time. You should see my new kicks....camoflauge slip-ons with copper sequin stars on top.

15. it's a lovely bag, i think it's for all age :p
    btw, welcome to this forum :yahoo: