Am I To Old

1. Am I to old for an YLS Muse Bag? I have no trouble telling my age, 59 and not a wrinkle in sight. Thanks to that great blood from Brazil. Please let me know what you guys think.
  2. get what makes you happy and you are NOT too old for a ysl muse...what color size do you have in mind?
  3. No, you're never too old for a YSL muse!! It's classic!!!
  4. i think YSL MUSE bag (and also downtown and tribute) is suitable for any age...GO FOR IT KTOWN...
  5. it's a classic bag, and it would be great for you!
  6. You are definitely not too old! Go for it! Post pics when you get it!
  7. Absolutely not too old!!!!!! YSL embodies classic elegance and sophistication. Certain designer bags do seem "young" to me--Balenciaga, Chloe, Gucci, LV, etc.--but NOT YSL, not by a long shot. I'm 41, and I plan on carrying my YSL bags, including my Muse, for many years to come.
  8. ^^^I agree with, Cosmo! There are certain brands that I associate with younger folk, but the YSL muse is a classic purse. Let us know if you decide to get one!
  9. YSL bags are classics and there are different styles to accomidate any age level.
  10. are you kidding? I agree with everyone else - classic elegance and sophistication - you're perfect for it!
  11. No, I'm a bit younger, but think this is a YSL classic. I've recently found it and think it's a great bag for any age group!:tup:
  12. I fully agree with cosmo...YSL screams class and elegance and actually I feel that it is better suited for those of us over 40...Good luck with the bag search...and let us know which bag you choose...
  13. Thanks so much for the input. I am recovering from a total knee implant and it has been a really rough road. I will reward myself with something nice. Hopefully, I will be to walking around Paris by Christmas. I have read so much about the stitching coming apart. However, I just love this bag. I would like an extra large in black. OMG, I am going to bed my knee is killing me.
  14. i have the OS muse and have had no problems at all no stiching that has come undone
  15. I think rewarding yourself with a Muse is a great idea and a black oversize is a nice choice. This is a classic and sophisticated bag, and I'm sure you will wear it very well.:tup: