Am I the only person on earth who does not like Chloe bags?

I don't like most of them, and I think the leather is pretty crappy. I went through the entire Chloe section at Saks, and they were awful. The Edith was particularly simple while being ridiculously expensive for what you get. I won't get into the awful stitching, or this will turn into a very long post.

It took me a while to come to love some of the Chloe bags. I tried on a paddy a year ago and thought it was too expensive and heavy. I visited London in the Spring and saw girls carrying paddies on the streets and they looked so chic! I bought my first paddy a couple of months ago from a NAP sale at 50% off and I've been carrying it everyday. The bag does get heavy sometimes but most of the time that's because I am carrying too much junk! I like how it's not as common as LV Or Chanel, and I love the color and the leather. I also bought a Loaf which I haven't been able to use just yet.

I'm a li'l bothered on Paddy's BIG padlocks. DH always teases me that those kinds of locks are used only on gates! hahaha that's why I couldn't get myself one...I know he'll just tease me everytime I'll use it :rolleyes:

Not a fan of the Silverado at all. Paddingtons LOOK okay but the locks are a big pain in the rear for me. I owned one for exactly one day and thought I would go crazy dealing with the lock getting in the way.

I don't find them appealing either! Something about those bulky hardware, stitching, and the rolled shoulder handles (screams uncomfortable!). I've seen them in person, tried them on, and still don't like them! Especially the paddington, silverado and the edith. Excessive hardware just tells me: TACKY!

I agree, Madame. The Paddington has been the ultimate for me for a while, but I didn't think I could get one. I sold bags and got one half off. I'm going away and it's coming in the mail and I'll be gone. :sad: (Family can get it.) I hope I love it. Now can we take the lock off if it is too much? I don't care about the lock, just the side belts.

Ooh, but I love rolled shoulder straps. I'd do all that in a line.

I love the Paddington because side belts are something I would base a whole line of my own on. :smile: :-\ NO locks. I don't really like locks much at all. Ha ha. But to me the Paddy is the ultimate in side belts -- am I weird?