Am I the only person on earth who does not like Chloe bags?

I thought the Paddy was interesting with it's oversized lock, but not very practical. The lock is very heavy from what I've heard. Other than that, I don't really see anything I like among Chloe's many designs.

I have been collecting handbags for over ten years now, and I have a very large collection - the mainstay is Louis Vuitton. I first saw the Chloe Paddingtons in the ad print, and I loved them then. I tried to buy one whenever I traveled as I wanted to feel them and try them on before I purchased one, but they were always sold out. So, then I forgot about them, and moved on to Hermes. I bought my first Hermes Birkin at the Madison Avenue store. Fall 2005. Everyone was on a waiting list, and I walked in and bought a Potiron Birkin that they had just put in the little glass case. While I admired it, I really hated carrying it. I didn't feel it was accessible enough for me. I didn't like to flip that front piece over to get into the bag. Love the color though! I wear jeans 90% of the time, and I like a more rugged bag. I was bored with LV - I had bought a denim shopper, a mandarin something, etc. I finally decided to buy a Chloe Paddington about six to eight weeks ago. I checked online, and I discovered they are now easy to buy. So, I bought my first one (on Ebay), and I love, love, love the handbag. It is my absolute favorite, and I have bought maybe six or seven more - mini w/shoulder strap, min w/no shoulder strap, metallic, etc. The heavy padlock doesn't bother me at all. I like it. No, I love it. The leather is incredible. The colors are stunning. These will be permanent additions to my collection - just like an LV speedy. :heart: :heart: :heart: I would never sell one of my Speedys either.

I've always thought 'lovely leather, soft and enticing colours. but not my design and it's generally the excess of hardware/buckles/add ons that turn me off - I tend to think of it as a 'no go' brand for me which is just as well considering how many brands are 'go go' for me!

I like the Silverado, but only in black. I also like the Paddington but only in the mousse and the black with black hardware. I don't own any, and they're never at the top of my pick list.

Right now I am on a LV kick and looking to pick up some Balenciagas. The Chloes look cute but for some reason I haven't really gotten into them. I think it is the big padlocks that threw me off a little bit. Some of them just seemed so big and bulky to me. Some of the styles are cute buy just not my style.

I love the paddy, and the paddy hobo, but some of the other Chloe styles just don't do it for me. I'm not struck on the Edith or some of the new S/S 07 styles.

I personally can't see the fascination with Balenciaga, Chanel, or LV, like others can. That's not to say that i totally don't like them, i just wouldn't want to spend lots of money on one.

BUT - That's the beauty of being different, we all have such varied tastes, it makes life interesting!:yes: :love: